Tigus

Progress: 4/234 pages
Nightmare Syndrome
William Marshall
Progress: 121/246 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 390 pages.

Air - Geoff Ryman

first, Superman, and then this. oddly excited about Air, given that I didn't really like the only other Geoff Ryman book I ever read. but I take some of the blame; I think that one was an allegory that I never fully understood. this one is SF--though not really marketed as SF--and the premise has got me very curious. not curious enough to skip Superman, and if this Ryman effort doesn't work for me I'll likely pass on the author for a good long while...but the story summary has me anxious to get started on what will (probably) be my last novel started in 2016. meanwhile...well, it's sad, but I don't think I'm going to commit to an upcoming two months of Fantasy picks as every second reading choice. thinking it over, I just don't think I can do that. the two books I've left for myself from Trudi Canavan's trilogy, and Kojiki, are all probably a lock for the near future, but, alas, I don't think I'm enough of a true Fantasy enthusiast to submerge myself in it so loyally for a whole two months. sorry, Fantasists. but a more Tigus-friendly plan has been hatched...