Tigus

Velvet Deluxe Hardcover
Ed Brubaker
A Dance of Blades
David Dalglish

Reading progress update: I've read 118 out of 336 pages.

The Anatomy of Murder - The Detection Club, Freeman Wills Croft, John Rhode, Francis Iles, Helen Simpson, Dorothy L. Sayers

I've now read 3 of the 7 True Crime cases mulled over by various early or founding Members of The Detection Club, and am well past the point of worrying about whether or not this book would hold my interest at all. the cases are all ancient as of 2017, and heck, most of the Mystery writers participating in this odd project are not the ones that have stayed famous in this era--not counting Sayers--but if I've learned one thing it's that I would love to read a novel by Margaret Cole; I love the way she writes. next up is the totally obscure E. R. Punshon dealing with "The Landru Case", and the way these things go, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy no one has ever thought of in 50 years does the best essay! though Sayers is up next after Punshon, and I don't see how Sayers could go wrong writing a True Crime story, especially if it involved passion gone wrong, revenge, or evil. I shall experience the Sayers Nonfiction effect soon.