Tigus

Ed Brubaker
Night Heron
Adam Brookes
Progress: 193/419 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 172 out of 298 pages.

Lost in a Pyramid: & Other Classic Mummy Stories - Andrew Smith

I've read half the stories in this collection; Mummy Mania has now officially taken hold of me, so I put an even more recent Mummy story book on my wishlist--looks like newer efforts. I was going to take Tank Girl out with me to the coffee shop tonight, for my evening read, but that plan was in place if I was bored of these mummy antics and only managed 100 pages of the embalmed undead this morning. instead--much as I am anxious for Tank Girl--I think I can knock off the last six mummies on tap as twilight hits, and save the graphic novel for tomorrow. I'll see how I feel later...Mummies or Tank Girl tonight, it's all good. as for reaction to these stories so far: nothing mind-blowing, but I foresee a solid 3.5 Rating--not set in stone yet, some mummy somewhere could elevate things considerably--and I do love the variety, I love the fact that some of these stories are so obscure they haven't been print since they first appeared (!), and this has been a lot of fun. I can't say Louisa May Alcott's mummy story is gonna make me rush off to get Little Women, but, um--well, I guess technically I'm closer to doing that than I was before...