Tigus

Progress: 270/377 pages
The Crow Girl
Erik Axl Sund
Progress: 325/773 pages

Still steamed that I was too fried to read, this morning!

As some of you know from my angry ferret post already, I had a rough morning, a rare morning where I was prevented from reading due to unforeseen events...unforeseen events, and bipping into work early to write and print the following note, for the next-door coffee shop's edification. This will be my last rant on the subject...but when I don't get to read because of yet another scone coming towards me on a plate, I get a little wild and crumbly myself...

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO BE BROUGHT A SCONE, WHEN I ASKED FOR A MUFFIN?!

THEY DO NOT SOUND ANYTHING ALIKE.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY "WILD BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE MUFFIN", BEFORE SOMEONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT I  AM TALKING ABOUT?

HOW MANY TIMES IS THE TOTAL COST GOING TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, EVERY TIME I ASK FOR THE SAME TWO ITEMS??

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?

HOW DOES THIS GET A PERSON'S MORNING OFF TO A GOOD START ALL WEEK?!

FUNNY, THIS DOESN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN AT STARBUCKS--CERTAINLY NOT ON ANY KIND OF REGULAR BASIS.

EVEN AT OTHER ********* LOCATIONS, NOTHING LIKE THIS GOES ON.

IF THIS IS IS SOME KIND OF PERMANENT "TRAINING CENTER" LOCATION, WHERE THERE'S NEW PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO LEARN THE JOB EVERY FEW WEEKS, ANY CHANCE THAT CAN BECOME UN-PERMANENT, SO WE CAN ALL GET A BREAK HERE?? MAYBE ROTATE THE TRAINING LOCATIONS, SO THE POOR SOULS HERE AREN'T CAUGHT IN YOUR HORROR SHOW ALL YEAR??

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR MANAGER/SUPERVISOR? I WILL BE FOLLOWING UP.

SINCERELY, JOE FED-UP.