The Wrong Stars (Axiom)
Progress: 339/396 pages
Deathstroke, The Terminator Vol. 3: Nuclear Winter
Steve Erwin, Marv Wolfman
Progress: 6/272 pages
The Big Book of Jack the Ripper (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard Original)
Otto Penzler
Progress: 210/848 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 240 out of 480 pages.

Elektra by Peter Milligan, Larry Hama & Mike Deodato Jr.: The Complete Collection - Larry Hama, Peter Milligan, Mike Deodato Jr.

a lot of fun, partly due to that Milligan weirdness, that doesn't just go away merely because he's writing a trad superhero series instead of one of his unclassifiable gonzo efforts. guest-stars so far: Wolverine, Doctor Strange, Stick...and it looks like I get Daredevil later, which is no surprise. the more impressive villains have been: Bullseye (of course), Taskmaster (the man with the "photographic reflexes" simply has to fight like Daredevil to throw Elektra off her game), and Blacklash (used in a bizarrely emotional subplot). the new mystery-villain orchestrating much of what has gone one: The Architect. I know Milligan steps aside and there's a different writer in the back half--Larry Hama--but overall, I have a feeling that the tone of this is set, pretty much. art is flashy, sexy, energetic; if this is not considered a "classic" then, well, at least I've been entertained.