Tigus

Tigus

Resorting to Murder: Holiday Mysteries: A British Library Crime Classic (British Library Crime Classics)
Martin Edwards
Progress: 206/278 pages
Batman by Ed Brubaker Vol. 1
Scott McDaniel, Ed Brubaker
Progress: 6/288 pages
A Watery Grave
Jean Chapman
Progress: 4/224 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 253 out of 419 pages.

Night Heron - Adam Brookes

Granny Poon (GODDESS 1) has a weird feeling, thinks something unseen and unaccounted for is lurking just at the fringes of what seems to be a smooth-running, if highly improvised, Op. even Hopko has told Patterson she thinks things are about to get very "unpredictable". and me? I have this horrible suspicion it's all about to go wrong. my wildest notion is that Peanut actually has a totally hidden agenda fueled by revenge, or an unexpected plan to betray.

I'll finish this one tomorrow; I only have to get to page 400, and then the Extra content is Chapter 1 of another book...and I just ignore that kind of thing. all this means I'm on target to start the Dalglish book on Monday, for my highly-anticipated buddy read with, I forget who, someone--a Group has been created over this, so all I have to do is click on that, and it'll all come back to me. I'm just kidding, Spurts; looking forward to A Dance Of Blades!