Tigus

Tigus

Three Men In The Dark
Jerome K. Jerome, Robert Barr, Barry Pain, Hugh Lamb
Progress: 263/311 pages
The Intrusions (Carrigan & Miller)
Stav Sherez
Progress: 173/340 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 386 pages.

After the Crash - Michel Bussi

he wrote Black Water Lilies, one of the best books I've read all year--maybe the best, certainly the best Crime & Mystery novel I've sampled (Girl 4 the very definition of a strong runner-up). I'll never mix up Monet and Manet again, thanks to Black Water Lilies. a while ago, I gave my pal Richard that Bussi book, with my highest possible recommendation. well he went off--as he is wont to do--and went on the internet, and soon discovered he was also supremely tempted by the synopsis, and glowing reviews, of Bussi's After The Crash. he acquired it, absorbed it, loved it, and passed it on to me while also going straight to Lilies. I would not read two books in a row by the same author, but clearly Richard and I are different people...though not so apart when it comes to reading tastes; he read five Jo Nesbos in a row, Redeemer to Police, and loved the experience. that blows my mind!...and, getting back to Bussi, I feel that enough time has passed for me to Crash. Richard says it's amazing. I'll find out. I can't imagine this book being greater than Lilies, but on the other hand, I can't conceive of Bussi disappointing me.