Tigus

Tigus

Resorting to Murder: Holiday Mysteries: A British Library Crime Classic (British Library Crime Classics)
Martin Edwards
Progress: 206/278 pages
Batman by Ed Brubaker Vol. 1
Scott McDaniel, Ed Brubaker
Progress: 88/288 pages
A Watery Grave
Jean Chapman
Progress: 4/224 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 357 pages.

The Tourist - Robert E Dickinson

I feel like more fiction, not a Nonfiction dalliance, right now. so, what I'll do is call the Martin Edwards book my September Nonfiction pick--which makes sense anyway, because I have started it in September--but finishing it off may ooze into October. I'm not sure, maybe I'll get it done in the next few days, but more likely not. whenever I finish it, it shouldn't be too long into October, and with that new month, I'll make one of the Nonfiction Espionage-type books I have stashed into my Oct. Nonfic. choice.

meanwhile, I have to get to A Dance of Mirrors any time in the next few weeks, to adhere to a Group Read schedule, but that's okay. lots of time. starving for a Spy novel, to be honest...but I'm even more hungry for an SF novel! I need some instant Science fiction gratification; that feeling has hit like a mad bull. so I'm going with this wonky time-travel thing and hoping for the best. I have a good feeling, and I am starving for something along these lines, it's been too long.